Pinterest

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Stan, New Beginnings

Just an update on the above. I've very almost finished it - just a couple of loose ends to tie up and then the checking begins.
I'm very happy with the way things turn out - or at least I think I am - on checking it, I might decide to kill off a couple of baddies instead of incarcerating them! Who knows -depends on my mood at the time!
Anyway, having a coffee break at the moment whilst looking for my glasses - I've been working on the book all morning and now I have a headache - I really should wear them while I'm writing!
On a personal level, I'm absolutely sick of being stuck indoors today - but only because I've got to - I'm waiting on a delivery and it always makes me feel like I'm a prisoner in my own home!
I really shouldn't keep ordering stuff online.... :)
Have a great day, great week and a great weekend and I'll update you as soon as Stan is all done and ready to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment