Pinterest

Saturday 12 November 2011

Bradley's Bad Decision....

Now I know that I really should be working on the Chosen One and Three Wishes, since I started both of these a looooong time ago now - but I've kind of fallen in love with Bradley's Bad Decision and I just want to write this one instead!
It's coming along nicely too - I've done around 15000 words and plan for it to be around 30000 - it depends how much I put in this one and how much will go in the next one.
The next one is all planned out in my head but I can't for the life of me think of a title and I can't think of a decent name for the main lead character either - idea's anyone?
Anyway my luck is clearly not going brilliantly this week and I find myself once again called into work - on a Saturday too - I ask you! So having checked the time I guess I should start the lengthy task of finding my shoes out of the understairs cupboard (gulp!) and try to get there on time - see ya!
Have a great weekend everybody and I'll catch up soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment