Pinterest

Sunday 20 November 2011

The Day has finally arrived....

Wooo to the Hoooo!
Breaking Dawn day!
I couldn't sleep properly last night being so excited for this movie!
I totally love this saga - I mean, it's no Harry Potter saga but I still think it's ace anyway.
And it doesn't hurt having such a good looking cast either...
Do you ever feel like you wish you'd only just discovered something - I remember reading these books for the very first time a couple years back and I just found that I couldn't put them down and I really had to just pick up the next one immediately. I have to admit I get like this with most books I read, but a few stand out from the rest - Harry Potter (obviously) and the Twilight Saga are up there on their own and the feeling you get when you read it for the first time ever - well, it's just magical...
Have a great day - I most definitely will!

No comments:

Post a Comment