Pinterest

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Bradley's Bad Decision

I have the day off today and I'm really hoping to get this one finished. It's gone really well this week and I've been tapping away every evening and every other given opportunity!
Because it's a series, I've also done quite a few chapters of the following one - so I'm quite pleased with the progress of that one too!
I've obviously got to create a front cover for this one and then the editing begins - but with a bit of luck and a lot of work I should be able to get this one out for the end of November.
I promise to get back to the Chosen One soon...I've kind of lost my mojo on that one for now...
As I'm writing, Bella my lovely little cat is snuggled up on the sofa next to me - she wasn't very well last week and had to have anti-biotics from the vet :(
She's a good girl though and took the tablets without any fuss or bother (she's very greedy - maybe that's the key to success!) and a took them out of our hands!
She's all better now and back to her purry self!

No comments:

Post a Comment