Pinterest

Sunday 1 February 2015

Introducing Trey...

“Are you freaking kidding me?”
Toby shook his head gleefully. “Nope.” He said with such a beaming smile I couldn’t help feeling all happy inside. I adored Toby. He made my life complete somehow. I really couldn’t imagine life without him but this was frankly weird – just because he was in love with the actress, Robyn Reece, didn’t mean I thought she was attractive too. I was pretty sure I was straight – I definitely fancied girls more than guys but having a gay brother made me wonder every now and then – I could appreciate a good looking guy but then – who couldn’t? I imagine most guys have had a little man-crush on another guy at some time or other in their life – mine was on David Beckham – yeah – now you understand...
Apparently Robyn had a twin sister and I was of course – according to Toby – going to fall madly in love with her – and then introduce him to her sister and we were all going to live happily ever after... Like that was ever gonna happen. Where the hell was I gonna find the twin sister for starters – I grant you if I found her I’d do everything in my power to get her sister to meet Toby…

Trey.... Unbelievable... Coming soon (A Riverside Novel) Fletcher Brothers series...

No comments:

Post a Comment