Pinterest

Friday 30 January 2015

Introducing Tomas... I think you'll like him...

It had been raining for three weeks solid which made renovating the old house on the riverbank really difficult – particularly with it still being so early in the year. The ground hadn’t dried out from the winter so it was a mud pit really.
Still, we were all pitching in. Trey and Toby were totally into it and I was really enjoying working with Sawyer. He was a great guy and I’d liked him from the off. He was quiet and reserved; I got the feeling he had a story that he wasn’t ready to share yet. I also got the feeling that he really liked my sister but something was making him hold back. I wondered what it was.
Will had been noticeably absent for a few days and I’d tried not to be bothered, but it was difficult. Every time I heard the roar of a motorbike, I froze, listening for the drop in revs to turn into the lane. Time and again I was disappointed.
True reckoned he’d gone back to his flat for a few days, which was odd. He’d been sub-letting it for months so I had no idea why he was suddenly back there. I didn’t know why he’d left or whom he’d been with and I didn’t really want to know…

He was back now and that was all that mattered. He’d just pulled into the driveway on his motorbike and had disappeared into the house. Damn he looked hot – even from this distance. I loved it when he turned up wearing his bike leathers. I swear – if we ever got together I’d have him wear them on dates…

Tomas... Enchanted... coming soon
(Fletcher Brothers series)

No comments:

Post a Comment