Pinterest

Sunday 1 February 2015

Introducing True...

My name is True – short for Truelove – no really – and believe me it’s been the source of many a joke for my school friends my whole life.
The only friend who didn’t think it was hysterically funny the first time we met was Will. But then Will was totally different to anyone I’d ever met before and I instantly fell in like with him. I say like because I’ve never been attracted to him like that. Will is gay – to be fair he definitely doesn’t flaunt it and I wouldn’t necessarily have ever known if we hadn’t made such good friends at college.
My story doesn’t start out particularly happy – but that’s not to say I don’t still believe in happy-ever-afters…
Our story starts on 27th November 2011 – the day my parents died, leaving me to fend for myself – oh and my four brothers…
Yes, there were five of us – Tatum, my older brother, me, then Tomas and finally the twins, Trey and Toby.
I can almost see you rolling your eyes at our names – and believe me, I’ve done the same on many an occasion. I adored my parents but imagination clearly wasn’t their strong point…

Anyway… they sadly died in a car accident, leaving us with a very healthy bank balance and a great little business to run – but with no idea how to go about it – being only eighteen and all that… So, I had four brothers to bring up – on my own – three of whom were younger than me and full of testosterone with no idea what to do with all those raging hormones. Now I had to get creative… Now I had to become Mum…

True... Riverside.... Fletcher brothers series...


No comments:

Post a Comment