Pinterest

Sunday 1 February 2015

Introducing Tatum...

I lay looking up at the ceiling – well, the inside of my tent anyway – can we call it the ceiling? Well, you know, whatever...
It was my twenty-fifth birthday party – me and the boys had gone on a weekend jaunt. Well, it was Friday night to Saturday actually – hardly a weekend away but it was long enough. I should have taken the opportunity to put things right between Madison and I instead. God, I missed her. I bit my lip hard. How was I going to survive this undercover thing? I squeezed my eyes shut and tried my best to ignore the noises coming from the tent next to mine.
My brother and my best mate were in there together. And yes, I do mean together, together. It had been inevitable that they’d admit their feeling for each other one day – ever since Tom first set eyes on him I saw a hunger there that just wasn’t apparent in him around girls.
So – me and the boys, my two youngest brothers Trey and Toby decided we’d give them a little push in the right direction – and totally set them up with each other.

Right now, though, I was rather wishing I’d taken the other tent – then I wouldn’t have to hear everything going on in there… And yeah – damned right I was jealous – my girl was miles away from me with her friends.

Tatum... Undercover... A Riverside Novel... Fletcher brothers series...

No comments:

Post a Comment