Pinterest

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Coming Soon... Riverside...

Tomas caught me up on the way across the field. I glanced sideways at him. I was still a little annoyed with him, “What?”  I asked a little sharply.
He grimaced slightly at my tone. Tom had never liked being out of favour with anyone, “I just wanted you to know that I’d apologised to Will about the way I’d been behaving lately – and we’re good now.”
I couldn’t help smiling. “Well, I’m glad you two have made things up – it’s especially awkward being around the two of you when you’re not speaking to each other.”
He shrugged, his ears going a little pink, “Need a hand with the drinks?”
I nodded, “Yeah – and Tom.”
He raised his eyebrows questioningly, “Would you mind if I asked you to give Sawyer his drink.”
His lip curled up on one side in a cheeky grin, “You’ve got the hots for him, haven’t you?”
I shook my head, “I don’t exactly know what I feel about him if I’m honest, Tom – most of the time he does my head in.”
Tom chuckled, “Yeah, I know that feeling,” He muttered.

True Fletcher... Riverside Series... Coming Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment