Pinterest

Sunday 21 December 2014

White Water Series....

Now available from Amazon...


There was something about Sophie – from the moment I laid eyes on her I knew there was something – it was believing it that was the hard part – how could she be anything like me and my family – we were hardly what you could call commonplace… but the very fact that I could hear her and her father making fun of my appalling attempts at clay pigeon shooting was filling me with absolute glee – if she wasn’t like me; then my gift had gotten a whole lot better all of a sudden – I’d never been able to hear normal human’s thoughts before…

Cody Conner

White Water.... Out Now!


 “Do you think that maybe you’re, you know, like, from…” he gazed out of the window towards the rapidly moving clouds and whispered, “…Out there?”
My gaze followed his; I shrugged. I had no idea and I didn’t much care anymore, truth be known. I’d wondered for years if I was some kind of super-human like Superman – dumped on this planet because I wasn’t quite as super as I should have been… “I don’t know where I’m from,” I said with a sigh, “– just like you were, I was dumped by my real parents and adopted. You’re my family as far as I’m concerned; you and Mum and Dad.”

Kelsey

Phase 5... Out Now!
 Kallie?
I squeezed my eyes more tightly shut and tried my best to ignore my brother’s insistent voice, Oh go away; you’re interrupting my time with Josh.
I’d been having the best dream too. Only it wasn’t really a dream – it was where I met my boyfriend. Let me explain – Kyle – that’s my brother and I are a little different to the normal kids – we have powers for want of a better description – Kyle’s are absolutely phenomenal – mine not so great but both of us are pretty handy one way or another – and I’m guessing my boyfriend also has powers since we’ve been meeting for months in our dreams.
Kallie!
“Yeah?” I replied stupidly. Well I was sleeping. It wasn’t always easy to distinguish between the spoken word and the one transmitted by mind…
I’m in your head, stupid – shut up! My brother’s amused voice had me awake in seconds.
I sat up, instantly on my guard. Where are you?
He sounded relieved that I was finally back in the real world, I’m outside the window, waiting for you to open it so I can get past the rottweilers at the gates.

Kallie

Kallie's Secret....Coming Soon



“You’ll find who did this to her and you’ll bring him in to the Watchtower – he’s gonna die for this.” I snarled. Right at that moment I meant every word. I was going to tear him limb from limb.
Wesley bit his lip and nodded. Like me, he was a destructive soul; there was no mistaking it – but he liked to use his powers positively – he wasn’t into mindless killing – none of us were unless we had to… “You’re the boss,” he muttered and turned back to the complex.
I closed my eyes and shook my head. I couldn’t get the image out of my head of Kallie’s blank look at me. It was going to haunt me forever if I didn’t get her back…

Joshua

The Watchtower... Coming Soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment