Pinterest

Sunday 29 July 2012

Five Spot Burnet - Attenborough Nature Reserve

What an exciting find today at Attenborough Nature Reserve in Nottingham - not so terribly far from our home.
We were walking along when we spotted in the grass this beautiful little moth - it most definitely had five spots not six - we took pictures of it and then compared it to the images on google - it was most definitely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a FIVE spot burnet - amazing!!!!

Anyway onto other business - The Genie and the master who loved him is almost finished - I'm planning on a release date of mid August after all the checking. Sorry it can't be any earlier but I'm working pretty much full time this week, only giving me a few hours a night to work on it - and I'm so into the Olympics too I can't stop watching it - did you see the opening ceremony? Brilliantly bonkers and completely British!! Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment