Pinterest

Saturday 4 August 2012

It's here....at last... I present to you "The Genie and the master who loved him."

Okay- so finally it got finished! And I'm happily tapping away at the old keyboard with the follow up - Red Button Romance, which concentrates on the Delgardio Triplets that make up 3/5 of the Red Button band.
I uploaded Genie a couple of days ago to Smashwords, where it is immediately available for purchase at $0.99. It will be distributed to all the usual channels next month or so (Barnes & Noble, Sony, Kobo, Diesel, Apple etc)
I've put the first couple of chapters my additional pages for you to have a sneaky peak - or you can download a sample from Smashwords if you prefer!
Anyway I shall dash off now as my half written chapter is beckoning me!
See you soon

Heather xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment