Pinterest

Sunday 22 July 2012

Finished it...onto the sequel....

Ahhhh what a wonderful story - I've just finished Thoughtless by S C Stephens - it was fabulous.
I've been in a bubble since Thursday night, just sitting reading at every opportunity - the ironing pile is almost as tall as I am and I have to admit that I've pretty much left everything else too!
Anyway, I was delighted to find that there was a sequel to this book and I'm now starting that - tee hee! Can't wait to get into it...
While I'm not reading Thoughtless and Effortless, I am actually still getting on pretty well with The Genie and the Master who loved him (really, I am going to have to think up a new title - that one takes so long to write!) and I'm going to likely have that finished within the month - well, that might be ambitious since I'm covering a colleague's maternity leave now as well as my own hours at work...hmm - well definitely by October then...
I'm also working on Wolf Moon and I have a nice new cover for that one to publish too - again, I fear it will be at least October before that one is published - I just can't convey what I want to convey at the moment - I'm struggling with Franklin's outstanding abilities...I'll figure it out!
Thankfully, it would seem that the rain has finally stopped and we're on our second day of sunshine - I know! Unbelievable - and if the BBC weather is to be believed, this ain't the end of it - here's hoping...
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll talk soon!
Laters xx

No comments:

Post a Comment