Pinterest

Wednesday 25 July 2012

The Genie and the Master who loved him...

Just a quick update - I might be doing a few extra hours on the day job, but I am still committed to my writing at every opportunity and I' coming on great guns with the Genie and the Master who loved him. it's around 90% complete, and then obviously needs tweaking and ensuring that it makes sense.
Once I've finished it, I'll be going back to Wolf Moon to get that one finished - I know where it's going, it's just getting it perfect!
Red Button will be the next one in the Seltham Community College series and I've already started it!
Plus a little reminder that we're in the last week of the Smashwords Summer sale - all of my $0.99 books are free at the moment, so go ahead and give em a try before the end of the month!
So, can't wait till Friday for two reasons - I've got the day off - and it's the start of the Olympics!! Cool!
See you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment