Pinterest

Sunday 16 June 2019

Coming Soon.... Riverside the Weddings - and guess who the planner is?

Dylan: I loved my job. Seriously – loved it. You might even say that I lived for it. 
Zoe, my best friend and business partner and I had transformed the business in the last eighteen months from a small concern to something amazing and it was all thanks to celebrities like Robyn Reece for choosing us to do a good job.
Zoe was concentrating more on the wedding dress side of things these days and I couldn’t blame her. The brides were far less ‘bridezilla’ when they were choosing their dresses than deciding upon what the menu was going to be and how big a cake they needed – and don’t even get me started on the venues…
The only thing missing from my life was someone to share all my experiences with. I was amazing at making other people’s dreams come true but finding my own man? Well, let me tell you that my chances were less than zero – and I totally knew why, too. I was pretty much married to my job – and whenever I did meet a guy, they turned out to be frogs instead of princes...
Still, I wasn’t old yet. Twenty-four next month. Yikes. The teensiest flare of panic deep down inside threatened to have me running for the toilet but I put that down to the caterers running slightly late as opposed to worrying that my Mr Right was never going to turn up. Call me paranoid by all means…


Pre-order now! Release date 31st July 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment