Pinterest

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Another Studs & Steel Novella on it's way...

I felt normal. I looked normal. I was normal.
I just happened to be deaf... I wasn’t always deaf. Up until I got that horrible illness when I was a kid, I’d been exactly the same as everyone else but now I was the same as everyone else to look at – I was just different. I was profoundly deaf in one ear and pretty much deaf in the other one if I didn’t wear my hearing aid – and that made me abnormal to some...
Thankfully they were few and far between and I was generally able to get on with my life – and have boyfriends and therefore a lot of fun – in peace.
Mum and Dad were fully supportive of me – as was my older brother, Josh.
I was perfectly happy – well, mostly.
I would be perfectly happy if my best friend was gay too – but sadly, he was as straight as a die – and in love with his girlfriend. Her name was Sasha and she was adorable. I could totally understand why he loved her. I kind of loved her too. I just loved him more and wanted him to be mine. It was never going to happen. Sometimes, as heart-breaking as it was to accept, love just didn’t happen between some people...

Pre-Order now from Amazon; release date 31st May 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment