Pinterest

Friday 14 April 2017

April Newsletter...

Hey guys, Happy Easter! Hope you're all going on Easter Egg hunts and having a wild time.
Let's hope the weather is kind to us and we can all have some fun in the sun...
I shall be writing, as usual :) It is my favourite pastime after all...
I've just finished writing Looking After Lorenzo, which is a novella that makes up part of the Studs & Steel series. I've also got another couple of these novella's in the pipeline - then next one being "A shoulder to cry on"
 However, I have a few others to finish up before I can get my teeth into that one...
As I'm sure you're all aware, the next book to be released is coming up fast and is "Buzz... Bedazzled" He's available now for pre-ordering and is on general release on 30th April 2017.
I'm busy writing the next one in the series, which is Stake-Out, and concentrates on the growing relationship between Denny and Blaine, the police officers that first appeared in Alfie... Abused.
I'm planning on getting the last two of Riverside out in the next couple of months and then I may throw in a couple of Novella's to accompany the series at a later date. I love the idea of catching up with the family again in a few years, so maybe...

I"ve also got a few to release later on this year in the "What If...?" series so, again - watch this space and I will get around to them!
As always, if you want to get in touch, just fill in the contact form and I'll get back to you :)

Have fun and I'll update you all again next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment