Pinterest

Friday 3 June 2016

New Series coming to Amazon really soon...

He was dressed very similarly to me – skinny black jeans and a hoody. I was concerned that he hadn’t actually got a helmet on. Something I never went out without – since Sam was killed I’d gotten freakishly particular about my own personal safety. I frowned. He hadn’t even got gloves on – and interestingly, he had LOVE and HATE tattooed on his fingers... There was, quite clearly, a lot more to this guy than met the eye.
He was regarding me, still with a slight smile, and I found myself smiling back at him. “Shall we start again?” I asked with a grin, “My name is Roma – pleased to make your acquaintance!”

His shy smile spread across his face into a huge grin, showing the cutest dimples in each cheek. Wow. He was stunning. He stuck his hand out. “Travis.” He said. “Pleased to meet you too.”





No comments:

Post a Comment