Pinterest

Friday 7 February 2014

Operation Boyfriend....coming Spring 2014

“How about a goodbye kiss?” My heart was in my mouth – what if she didn’t like the way I kissed…? It wasn’t like I’d really put my heart and soul into it on karaoke night – it had been little more than a peck.
She stared at me, “What? Now?” she asked looking terrified at the thought and her eyes darted around to see who was around. My heart sank a little – God, was I that bad?
I nodded apprehensively, “Well, if we’re gonna do a good job of fooling all the nice people out there – we’ve got to be convincing.” See – I can come across as perfectly reasonable when I actually try…
She took a deep breath and nodded. “You’re right – come here.”

Wow! We were really gonna do this! I took a step towards her. She moved closer to me and suddenly we were inches apart. I could feel her breath on my face and I could see all the little flecks in her eyes that I’d never really noticed before, “Your eyes are beautiful,” I murmured and then before I could even think about what I was doing, the sensible part of my brain had been completely overtaken by the part that’s controlled by the contents of my jeans and I was gathering her into my arms and pulling her closer. Our lips met and I swear I heard angels singing… yeah I’m one of those cheesy romantic types – just go out of the room if you don’t want to know what happens…
Dallas...Operation Boyfriend...coming real soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment