Pinterest

Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


“Oh, Sebastian, hello,” She blushed bright red as I stood staring at her. I couldn’t help it – she might have been wearing more eyeliner and dark eye shadow than I’d seen on anyone but she was still totally beautiful to me.
My palms started to sweat and my heart started beating faster and faster. I suddenly felt as though my skin was too tight over my bones and it was too hard to breathe. She must have thought I was completely unhinged to just stand there staring at her and, well, she wouldn’t have been far wrong, would she?
“Hi, I um, I’m sorry to bother you...” I gasped. Suddenly feeling really awkward and totally out of order, I faltered; every coherent thought I’d had went completely out of my mind and I couldn’t think of a damned thing to say. I turned to go. She clearly had other ideas because she shot her arm out and grabbed me around the wrist; which was at once thrilling and really painful – I’d had a bit of a bad night…
“Don’t go,” she said in her lovely soft voice that I somehow felt to my very core, “You only just got here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment