Pinterest

Wednesday 21 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

I know it's silly to get so excited about Christmas at my age but I really can't help it...
It'll be me bouncing on the kids beds on Christmas morning shouting "He's Been!!!!!" at the top of my lungs. And before you roll your eyes and mutter under your breath "Bonkers!" I know I am and I've grown to accept it. I'm comfortable with my madness these days - it's kind of who I am... ;)
I've still got a mountain of presents to wrap, the Turkey is on order and we have to collect that on Friday, I haven't quite finished all my purchases either - so I'm taking the opportunity today to go out and wrestle through the crowds to find the perfect final piece of present for my two lovely sisters. I also have to find something for my Dad's girlfriend (I use the term 'girl' somewhat loosely - he's pushing 80 and she's 75 but you get what I mean!) I don't have the faintest idea what to get, so wish me luck and think of me whilst I stand and allow everyone else to push past me - I'm ridiculously polite in a crowd situation and usually apologise to someone for standing on my toe or elbowing me in the eye - pathetic? Yeah, pretty much actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment