Pinterest

Wednesday 7 December 2011

I'm still a Durany!!!

OMG! Awesome concert last night!
I loved every minute of it! I don't profess to know any of their recent stuff as I kind of lost track of them for a few years. But they ROCKED!
I would definitely go and see them again. Brilliant!
I was really hoping they'd sing Ordinary World and Wild Boys and Hungry Like the Wolf and Rio and Planet Earth and Notorious - AND THEY DID!!!!!
Ahhh. I'm still on a total high - if a little deaf today - what??
I'm now writing a short story inspired by the event....
I've got a ton of ironing to do today and the bathrooms need cleaning...Yeah, the reality of being a 41 year old housewife/part time worker/writer of ebooks comes back with a thud...But last night? Last night I was 15 all over again...Bliss...   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment