Pinterest

Sunday 4 December 2011

The Best Weekend...

Well, it's always a good one when I don't have to work, but this weekend had been fabbyozo!
It all started on Friday afternoon when my postman delivered something that I have been looking forward to with baited breath - Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows Part Two - so we watched that on Friday night and I sobbed my socks off all over again at the sad bits...
We also watched my all time favourite Christmas Movie in the whole world - Love Actually on Saturday night after a really lovely day.
We had a lovely walk around Calke Abbey yesterday and I saw loads of birds - including a lesser spotted Woodpecker (never seen one of those before - how exciting!!!) loads of Chaffinches, Gold Finches, Green Finches, coal tits, blue tits and great tits and a robin. It was wonderful (as you know I'm a total twitcher on the quiet!)
Then today, we've been to my eldest daughter's Tae Kwon Do grading and she is now a black tag - Proud Parent Alert!!!!
I tell you - I won't ever cross her, watching her today kicking seven shades of something out of a man twice her age and size!!!!
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend too!
Laters xx

No comments:

Post a Comment