Pinterest

Friday 3 April 2020

Life In Lockdown...


So, obviously I can't spend all day every day writing (Well, I totally could but sometimes you've got to eat...) and I've been finding stuff to do to keep me from going slowly insane.

After I'd cleaned the house from top to bottom and got rid of loads of stuff it was time to find new stuff to do...

So, As I'm sure you're already aware, I love to make stuff and I've been making some new wreaths.
 Here's a quick selection of those - but I've also discovered a new passion for baking and I've been making all sorts of things. I made a loaf of bread, treacle tarts (which were surprisingly delicious!) and a lemon meringue pie.
I've also been making bath bombs - and they smell every bit as good as the baked goods!
Happy Easter Everyone! 
Stay Safe!

 








No comments:

Post a Comment