Pinterest

Friday 3 April 2020

Coming Soon...

“And now I have no idea what to tell him because he’s lost his boyfriend – just like I’ve lost my husband – and it’s one and the same guy!” I wailed, running my hands through my hair in despair.
It was a couple of days after the night we spent together and I’d gone back to the scene of the sexiest encounter I’d ever had…
Robson flashed an impish smile at me, “Guy.” He said, “I like the pun.”
I gave him one of my looks, “There was no pun intended.” I growled.
Freddie sighed, “Do you like him?” he asked.
I blinked and focused on Freddie. I’d almost forgotten that he was there. Robson had obviously forgiven him and invited back home for good because there was no way he’d still be here otherwise. 
I smiled at him fondly. I couldn’t see him leaving again any time soon the way he and Robson were pretty much wrapped around each other. They were far too into each other to stay apart for long.
I nodded, “I do like him.” I admitted, surprising myself with my answer. But the truth was that I did. He’d been a really nice guy and the sex had been incredible. We hadn’t done a whole lot, really before he’d made his excuses and left to go home but I’d made sure that I’d got him inside me. I’d ridden him on the sofa before Robson and Freddie could come along and join in and I couldn’t deny it – there was chemistry there. 
The sex between the four of us in the uber had been incredible and yet the sex just between the two of us at the end of the night had held a promise of exclusivity that I honestly hadn’t felt in years.
“Then go on the date. Take a deep breath and tell him that you weren’t altogether honest with him about Guy the other night – that he’d shocked the hell out of you by telling you about his boyfriend dying – and tell him the truth – that his boyfriend and your husband were one and the same cheating git.”
I stared at him, “That’s about the best piece of advice I’ve ever had.” I said.
Freddie preened, “Well, of course.” He said, “That’s what great friends are for.”
I smiled at him, affection for him filling my heart. “I love you guys.” I said, “You’re the best.”


Available now for pre-ordering now from Amazon,Smashwords, Barnes & Noble,Kobo,Applebooks and many more ebook retailers . Release date 30th June 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment