Pinterest

Monday 2 May 2016

And they just keep on coming... Boy Next Door # 6, 7 and 8...

 “Are you absolutely sure about this?” Harry looked at me in concern. He’d quite reluctantly agreed to be my best man and he’d arranged my stag party for me with the help of my two other best mates, Brad and Justin, “You know mate, we’re all still so young... twenty one is still far too young to be tied down to one person...”

“I won’t be tied down.” I argued indignantly, “Me and Kayleigh are totally cool with being together – it’s what couples in love do.”
He sighed and I knew he didn’t believe me. “Well, okay – fine – but you’re having your stag weekend in Magalluf.”
I rolled my eyes. No doubt he, Justin and Brad would be getting off with girls left, right and centre – well not me. I was quite happy with the one I’d got, thanks... “Fine – when do we go?”
“In a fortnight – that gives you a week to recover before the big day.”
I nodded, “Sure, fine.”
Kayleigh was going to a spa with her girlfriends for a four-day weekend – and Harry had decided that the ‘lads’ were going to Magalluf at the same time. I think I’d have preferred to go to the spa...

Angel... Looking for Trouble... Coming Soon...



 The end of year party was coming up. I didn’t have a date and neither did Jordan – we’d arranged to go with each other. Jordan even joked that he had the best looking date there – he might not have done, to be fair there were plenty of other far prettier guys out there than me – but I sure did.

We both had a few shots and then we started to dance with each other.
Jordan kept brushing his fingers against mine and staring into my eyes as we danced. I guess I was staring right back into his to notice them so much. His eyes were almost black in the dim lighting of the nightclub.
Why did I feel like this? We were best friends – nothing more and we never had been… but he was looking at me and I was looking at him and suddenly, with the alcohol coursing through my veins, I wanted nothing more than to be kissed by him and to kiss him right back… but why? This had never happened before while I was awake…

Taylor.... Best Boyfriend Ever... Coming Soon....





“Did you know Leo could dance like that?” I heard the guy next to me at the bar ask his co-worker and a tingling sensation went through me from my head to my toes, “Would you look at that. I thought he was training to be a chef at that fancy restaurant in Stoney Croft – not to be a pole-dancer.”
“Oh, wow.” The other one breathed, “I thought he was into motor sport, I had no idea he could move like that.” He was quite clearly admiring what he was seeing.
I frowned. Leo? Okay so there had to be more than one Leo on the planet, but put together with the rest – being a chef at the only restaurant in Stoney Croft? And being into motorsport? Well, it was just too much of a coincidence. I turned around slowly and followed the line of sight that the guys behind the bar were looking – with their tongues hanging out of their mouths.
My stomach nearly dropped through my arse, “Oh, holy hell.” I breathed as I took in the writhing sexy body wrapped around the pole on the central podium, “Leo...?”
Brad leaned across and whispered in my ear, “So, what about him?” he nodded towards Leo, “It looks to me by that expression on your face that you wanna spend the night dancing with him?” he chuckled.

I didn’t have to even think about it, “Definitely.” I said, “I don’t want anyone else.” I never have...
Micha... Racing Hearts... Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment