Pinterest

Sunday 8 November 2015

Meet Tomas... Out Now!

Suddenly a very familiar roar filled my ears. I stopped what I was doing, my heartbeat quickening and a feeling in my belly that wouldn’t go away. I just knew it was him this time… I didn’t know why he’d left or whom he’d been with and I didn’t really want to know and neither did I care anymore… that engine was definitely his… He was back now and that was all that mattered.Just as I knew he would, he pulled into the driveway and almost immediately disappeared into the house. Damn he looked hot – even from this distance. I absolutely loved it when he turned up wearing his bike leathers. I swear – if we ever got together (fat chance of that, I know) I’d have him wear them on dates...




http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomas-Enchanted-Riverside-Heather-Mar-Gerrison-ebook/dp/B014X546CU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1446968325&sr=8-1&keywords=Tomas...+enchanted





No comments:

Post a Comment