Pinterest

Saturday 20 December 2014

The Operation Boyfriend Series...

 “She thinks I’m gay?” I cried indignantly before she could even invite me inside, “Why for the love of God?”
Celeste grinned and shook her head, she beckoned me inside and shut the door behind me, “I have no idea, Dallas,” she said stifling a chuckle as I discarded my jacket, “– maybe it’s the guy liner; or maybe it’s your amazing fashion sense.” She shrugged, eyeing my lime green jeans and turquoise and lime checked shirt combo, and sniggered again – maybe she had a point…
I frowned. Okay so I liked to look good – there was nothing wrong with that, “But I had a girlfriend when we first met and everything,” I grumbled, “Maybe it’s time I ramped things up a bit – I’m not having this!”

Dallas McKenzie
Available Now from Amazon ASIN: B00QPEYLWS

 She needed someone stable; someone who would love her enough to protect her without smothering her. Someone who would stand up for her and not be afraid to tell the world he loved her – only her but without freaking her out. I wanted to be that guy – but I wasn’t sure I qualified.
Dallas thought I did – he thought I was being really stupid avoiding her – but he hadn’t done what I’d done – he didn’t know how much it owned me – and I decided that I couldn’t put that on her.
“She’s not going to see it that way.” He warned me, “She’s going to think you don’t want to know her because of what she did with the teacher – you’re messing everything up.”
I shook my head, “No – it’s better this way – she’s better off this way.” I mumbled.
Dallas shook his head, “Suit yourself,” He grumbled, “But you’re being stupid.”
He pulled his trainers on. What was it with him that he just couldn’t undo his laces? It actually took him longer with his method. I shook my head at him.
‘What?” he asked.
“Why don’t you just undo them?”
He grinned and shrugged, “Who does?” he asked as he grabbed his wallet, phone and keys. He yanked the door open and was gone.
“I do.” I muttered to myself.

James Barton
Available Now from Amazon ASIN: B00QPFT05A


 Tyler was looking at me. The look in his eye wasn’t one I’d ever seen on him before. It was almost longing – for me.
I took a deep breath, “What?” I whispered.
He leaned closer, “I really want to kiss you.” He said.
I shook my head, “Friends don’t kiss.” I said.
He nodded and bit his lip, his head turned down slightly as he contemplated my words, “Fair enough,” he said. He was silent for a minute, mulling over what I’d just said and then he turned back to me, “Maybe I don’t want to just be friends with you anymore, then.” He looked up at me through his eyelashes – which were really long and curly by the way – making him even more adorable than he already was. He gave me a little hopeful smile.
I sighed, “Tyler.” I said, “I’m not like the other girls you’ve been out with.”
“Damned right your not.” He spluttered, “You’re amazing.”

Savannah Jones
Available Now from Amazon ASIN: B00QPFIIVW

My name is Vegas McKenzie and I am officially a screw-up. It should be tattooed on my forehead, no seriously…

Everyone (Tyler especially) thinks I have the most amazing girlfriend in the whole world – Daisy Oldham. And you know – if you don’t scratch the surface too much, it’s kind of true – she is pretty incredible – she’s beautiful and smart and funny and sexy. So what’s the problem? Weren’t you paying attention? I am.

Vegas McKenzie

Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment