Pinterest

Monday 25 August 2014

Hot on the heels of Tyler is Vegas... Coming Soon....

What Happens with Vegas...

“Haydn!” I hissed, “Is that Daisy Oldham?”
Haydn squinted in the fading light, “Yeah.” He grunted, “So what?”
“So, she’s supposed to be going out with Vegas.” I said indignantly, “So what’s she doing with her tongue stuck down my cousin’s throat?”
Haydn snorted, “God only knows,” he said bitchily, “He should have his tongue stuck down my throat.”
For the record – Haydn and I are best friends – nothing more – but he hasn’t come out at school – there’s a lot of backward thinking people around and he’s said he’s waiting until he gets to uni to come out – can’t say I blame him, really. We’re kind of each other’s cover. I’m happy to call myself his girlfriend and he’s happy to make me look as though I have a boyfriend. It works for us…
I chuckled, “He doesn’t look your type.” I said gently, “Otherwise he’d be over here.”
Haydn nodded, “True.” He said, “Are you going to tell Vegas that you’ve seen her?”
I sighed and shook my head. Vegas and I got on really well in our shared class for Food Tech but I couldn’t imagine telling him his girlfriend was cheating on him over a victoria sponge… “How would I tell him?”
Haydn smiled at me sympathetically, “I don’t know.” He admitted, “I can see your problem.”

Lydia Frazer, What Happens with Vegas...coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment