Pinterest

Monday 27 August 2012

Red Button Romance

I'm really enjoying myself with this one - to the point that I've actually written the full song "Forbidden" which features in the book - I know the tune and everything - but I can't read or write music, so I'm stuffed on everything but the words....
Anyway - I've already written the end of the book - that's kind of what I started with and I've worked backwards on it - weird I'll agree.
At the same time, though, I've had an idea for another three books - entirely separate from the Seltham series - and entirely separate from each other too  - and once I get an idea, well - you know by now - I get a little obsessed and I can't let them go...
The first one, I've actually almost finished - it's for an adult audience (now don't get excited - it's no 50 shades by any means) as there is a fair amount of swearing and a sprinkling of relationship 'stuff'' that I feel is necessary for the story - unfortunately it doesn't have a title yet....
The second is just at the idea stage - I've done around a thousand words, just outlining the beginning and the third (bizarrely enough since I can't come up with a title for my almost finished one for love nor money) is simply a title - and the title is "Never Invite the Ex to your wedding...." I'm gonna have fun with that one!
Anyway - enjoy the very last bit of your weekend and I'll write soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment