Pinterest

Sunday 12 February 2012

Worst cold I've had in ages....

I'm suffering :(
I hate getting colds - I'm normally happy and healthy!! But this last week I've been coughing and sneezing like a good un' and it's not good!
My daughter has it too so it's like coughing in stereo...
anyway that's enough of my moaning - since I haven't been able to do much but sit around surrounded by boxes of tissues and cold remedies I have been enjoying a spot of writing!
The Chosen One (oh no - not that old chestnut) is very nearly complete - I have been neglecting it horribly, but the end is in sight - I'm writing the final scenes and trying to decide whether or not to kill off the evil beast Auberon, or to allow him to live and wreak havoc again in the future...decisions, decisions...
Oh, no another attack of coughing is upon me so I shall go before I pass it on!
Have a great day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment