Pinterest

Sunday 26 February 2012

The Wolf Moon

Ooooh! I am enjoying writing this one!
I've got a whole new clan of wolves that don't like Franklin at all!
I've also got a new love interest for Adam, and if you've read Midnight Moon, you wouldn't have to think too hard to guess who she is...
Adam and Jonah's father may well turn up in this one too....and so might Oscar's....intrigued? I do hope so!

I've had a lovely weekend - didn't have to go to work this Saturday so I could chill out in the conservatory - which was thankfully bathed in sunshine all weekend and not too chilly at all!
I've had good company, good food (thank you Jamie Oliver for your wonderfully inspirational books!) and plenty of time to do what I love best - writing my books!
Hope you all had a great weekend too - and I hope you all have a great week too!
Laters xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment