Pinterest

Monday 24 October 2011

We shopped till we dropped...

Have had the best day today!
With it being half-term holiday, my lovely husband and I have both taken time off work until Thursday to have a mini holiday.
The original plan was to go back to the South West (probably Newquay) for five days to have a last of the sunshine kind of holiday. We couldn't find anywhere to go in the end, so we're just chillin' at home with the girls.
Anyway. we decided that we'd take a trip up the motorway to Meadowhall for the day. It was brill!
It's a fabulous shopping centre anyway, but it's even better when you can find everything you want to get too!
And since it's been such a lovely sunny day, we rounded it off with a wander around Attenborough Nature reserve and saw lots of birds - in no particular order, blue tit, great tit, robin, blackbird, lapwing, cormorant, black headed gull, great crested grebe, swan, egyptian geese, pink footed geese, mallards (by the hundreds!) moorhens...I'll stop there - I could go on for pages! Unless you weren't quite aware of my love (maybe that should read obsession) for birds - I kinda like em!
Have a great week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment