Pinterest

Friday 6 March 2020

#ifnotmewho

It hurt.
It hurt a lot.
And I had absolutely no idea why.
All I knew was that I’d had what felt like very rough sex the night before and I was pretty sure it wasn’t consensual, since I didn’t do what I felt like I’d done – or rather, what I’d taken…
But who the hell had it been? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t squeaky clean. I’d had one-night stands before and I’d woken up not knowing where I was before, but that was nothing like this. I was scared because I just couldn’t remember how the hell I’d managed to end up here in this hotel room with absolutely no recollection of how I got here. 
I could remember the first part of the evening but I didn’t remember anything after the audition with Patrick Woods.
My blood ran cold. No. No way...


Coming Soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment