Pinterest

Saturday 18 March 2017

March Newsletter...

Hi guys!
Lots of news for you this month! I've been very busy with my Studs and Steel series - but you know me... I can't stop the ideas just pouring into my overcrowded brain and I've got two spin off series planned now too...
They are "The Band" and "The Retreat" expect both of those series later on in the year or 2018... Not sure how long all of my other commitments are going to take me before I get carried away...
Number 4 in the Studs and Steel series is due out on 30th April 2017 and is currently available for pre-ordering from Amazon.
I've already made a start on the next one in the series, which is "Stake Out" and focuses on the two police officers, Blaine and Denny, who we first met in Alfie's book. I've got three more planned in the series, Simon... Spellbound, Seth... Saved and Thai...Troubled.
I'm endeavouring to finish my Riverside Series, working painstakingly slowly on 'The Weddings' and even more slowly on Emilio's story... I promise to finish them by the end of the year...



I'm also still working on a couple of books in my What If...? series... to be fair, I've been neglecting this series a little just recently but I've had a few more ideas around the second and third in that series and I'm hoping to get a little time in the next couple of months to write them and get them out around Christmas time if not before.

That's about all I have to tell you this month - I shall post a couple of teasers on my Facebook page and on Twitter for my upcoming books as usual, in the meantime, have a great day and the next time I check in, it'll be Spring! yippee x

No comments:

Post a Comment