Pinterest

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Hang onto you hats... Alfie's on his way....

Pre-Order NOW! Release date 31st January 2017
Alfie looked at me with his enormous blue eyes – full of curiosity about me. He smiled shyly, “Hello,” he said, “you must be Harley?”
I nodded and smiled back at him. He couldn’t have been more than about nineteen. A few years younger than I was and he looked so innocent and young. I immediately just wanted to protect him.
Obviously he couldn’t be all that innocent if he was a pole dancer in a gay club, but he definitely looked it... and I was instantly intrigued – I wanted nothing more than to just get to know him better.
“And I’m guessing you’re Alfie?” I asked.
He raised his eyebrows and went a little pink, “Uh, yeah.” He said, blinking in surprise that I already knew his name, “How did you know that?”
I shrugged, “I’d love to say lucky guess but you’d never believe me.”
He chuckled and shook his head.
I grinned at him, “Hey, it’s my job to know – I’m a cop!” I laughed and he let out another low chuckle that made my dick start to take an interest.
“Come on,” he said, looking at me with a mixture of disbelief and amusement. My God, he was beautiful... “How did you really know?”
I chuckled, “Well, River had been described to me by Kody Elden – Mr McKenzie’s temporary bodyguard...” he nodded with a grin and I guessed he had an idea that Kody was rather more fond of Peyton than he was willing to admit to, “and Simon looked so much like Buzz – you couldn’t really have been anyone else.”
He nodded, a small smile still playing on his beautiful lips and I couldn’t stop myself from imagining those lips being pressed up against mine... maybe his tongue brushing along mine too...


No comments:

Post a Comment