Pinterest

Sunday 15 January 2017

January newsletter

Hey there! Happy New Year!
Hope you've all had fabulous Christmas and New Year celebrations and another massive thank you to everyone who bought/read my books last year. It was a phenomenal year for me sales-wise and I'm hoping you'll all continue to enjoy what I've already published - and what's yet to come...
Here's a little round up of what's on its way...

The Boy Next Door series is finished... I think...! The final book in the series was my Christmas romance between Chas and Jules - although you may meet them again in my Riverside... The Weddings... which I still haven't finished but should be out by the end of March... ish...

Alfie... Abused is available now for pre-ordering and will be released on 31st January. Follwing on from Alfie's story is Buzz's. I'm slowly getting there with Buzz.... Bedazzled and I'm aiming for it to be finished, again, by the end of March - although if I stopped reading everyone else's amazing books (and I'm talking about Allesandra Hazard's 'Just a bit' series) I'd have probably finished it by now! Haha!

I have the rest of the Studs and Steel series planned - Simon... Spellbound, Stake-Out and Seth... Saved. There may be more - let's face it, in a successful nightclub, there are a lot of different guys with different stories to tell... 
I'm also planning a couple of new books... These idea's just never stop popping into my head! 
I have What If... I really was your boyfriend? and What If... I Remember? planned for the summer, and also I have 'The Band" planned for later on in the year.
I shall keep you posted on the progress of them all...

I'm not sure how many of you know that I write young adult books too - well, to be honest, I haven't done any for a while.. Got a bit carried away with what I'm doing now... For those of you who have read the White Water Series, I am going to finish Kallie's Secret and the Watchtower - I PROMISE. And they will be released this year... I'll let you know as soon as they're done...



No comments:

Post a Comment