Pinterest

Friday 22 April 2016

Those Boys Next Door... they keep on coming...

Why did I feel like this? We were best friends - nothing more. We never had been… but he was looking at me and I was looking at him and I wanted nothing more than to be kissed by him and to kiss him… but why? This had never happened before…
he leaned in, uncertainty all over his face - well, I couldn’t blame him - I felt absolutely the same - this could completely ruin our friendship. Something we both valued above everything else… 

My heart was pounding. This couldn’t be happening. He was straight… had been in all the years I’d known him… and I had known him… hadn’t I?
But the way he was looking at me, and licking his lips… and the way his eyes were raking my body… Holy hell.. that was hot…
It was my only chance - if he was going to punch me in the mouth for making a move - then so be it… I had to give it a go. I leaned in  - and against all the odds and making my heart soar - he leaned in with me. Our lips met and fireworks went off in my brain...

Coming Soon... #happyheatherafters #boynextdoorseries

No comments:

Post a Comment