Pinterest

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Have you met the Fletchers yet?

Introducing Tomas:  I didn’t blame my parents’ death for my bad behaviour. Oh, I’m sure some do-gooding psychiatrist would be able to lay the blame at someone else’s door – but the truth was – I just enjoyed being bad. It made me feel better for a while. It was just when Will looked at me with disappointment in his eyes and almost a look of disgust that I felt bad about myself. That hurt… 


Available Now!











Introducing TrueLove: My name is True – short for Truelove – no really, it is – and believe me it was the source of many a joke for my school friends my whole life. The only friend who didn’t think it was hysterically funny the first time we met was Will. Our story starts on 27th November 2012 – possibly the worst day of my life. It was the day my parents died, leaving me to fend for myself – oh and my four brothers…


Available Now!
Introducing Tatum:  I got in my battered old VW Golf. I loved this old car and I missed it when I was away on an operation. I sat in the seat, my mind going at a million miles an hour. Dad had always been really careful and considerate – so how the hell had they managed to end up killed in a road traffic accident? I sighed miserably. No doubt True would fill me in on all the details when I got home.

Available Now!












And last but by no means least - the twins, Toby and Trey: Introducing Toby: Okay – so my family isn’t perfect – but then, whose is? And besides, it’s a loving and wonderful family and I love every one of my brothers – I have three of them; my sister and my brothers in law. It's true we're a crazy bunch. Oh, and to top it all off l’m in love with an actress and of course she’s never going to want me but there it is – ever since I saw the movie ‘Captivated’ I have been...

Available now for pre-ordering
Release Date: 31st March 2016
Introducing Trey: If I’m honest, the thought of actually being in a relationship with any of them was quite horrifying. I wasn’t into that sort of nonsense. Relationships were for other people – grown ups – not me… I wasn’t like everyone else. I didn’t think I was really capable of it. Toby was the lovable one – I wasn’t. I’d felt this way since… well, since forever really – but definitely since Mum died.


Release Date: 30th April 2016












And there are plenty more Riverside Stories where these came from...
Also to be released in this series in 2016/7


Riverside... The Weddings
Sam... Distracted
Emilio... Enraptured
Chas... Cherished

No comments:

Post a Comment