Pinterest

Saturday 19 April 2014

Easter Weekend....

Whatever your celebrations are this weekend - be it eggs and chocolate or friends and family or both - have a lovely time - I'm having a ball so far...
Went to Bakewell yesterday - home of the Bakewell pudding and tart - and it's a beautiful place.
Had a stroll along the river which was teaming with rainbow trout - and they are really beautiful creatures.
It was like being on holiday at the seaside - without the sea!

Anyway - sadly for me it's back to work for the morning at the day job - I know - on a Saturday too! Life isn't always fair...
Still, by half past one I'll be back home, writing my lovely Phase 5 book and making sure the other two fit in nicely with it - and then later on I'm off to my lovely sister's house for a barbecue! Hurrah! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment