Pinterest

Tuesday 7 May 2013

New Series, coming Soon...


I looked up into the kindest face I’d seen in a long time. “Hello – are you Joshua’s brother?”
He nodded. “I am yes – I understand that you have suffered from some loss of memory – we don’t know if this was done to you, or from some sort of trauma but I’m hoping that my gift as a healer will make some sort of improvement…”
“Will it help me remember Joshua better?"
He grinned. “Boy – I hope so; he’s been hell to live with since you disappeared…” He stopped talking abruptly.
“I’m guessing there’s a little silent communication going on here?” I said with a smirk. I might have forgotten all about our past relationship, but memories or not, I already liked Joshua – a lot!
“I’m going to have to touch your head – just with my fingertips – I won’t hurt you, I promise.” Kelsey said and then he stopped talking again and rolled his eyes.
“Don’t tell me – you’re being told not to lay a finger on me or he’ll rip your heart out of your chest?”
Kelsey chuckled. “Are you sure you don’t remember?” he asked.

Kallie Jacobson, Only Human

No comments:

Post a Comment