Pinterest

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

So, 2013 already eh? Wonder what this year will bring...
Well, I'm planning on publishing Red Button this month - it's in the process of being edited at the moment.
Following that, I'll start working on the follow up to The Wolf Moon - Hunter's Moon which is the story of Draven's revenge on his family.
I'm also working on a new project. It's a new saga, following on from my Stan series and is about the second generation hybrids that have super human powers and are being hunted down...I've planned on four books, but we'll see how things go...exciting!
I'm still working on my historical romances too and have other stories bubbling around in my head - should be a good year!
Anyway - I hope you had a great New years Eve celebration and that you have a great year too!
Laters xx

No comments:

Post a Comment