Pinterest

Saturday 22 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

...Ahhh, time to put my feet up and relax...well, not quite - we have 15 coming from Christmas this year - yeah, beginning to feel as though I've bitten off more than I can chew...
Still, who cares if it isn't perfect - I'm sure we'll all have a great time anyway!
I've done all my shopping; there's still a bit of wrapping to do, but that won't take long and we've got the turkey (it's about the size of a Sumo wrestler...)
The weather isn't great - what happened to the cold weather of a couple of weeks back? All we've got is relentless rain - still, could be worse...
Anyway - I sincerely hope that Santa is good to you, that you get all of your heart's desires and that you have a very merry Christmas and a healthly, happy and prosperous new year!
Lots of love

Heather x

No comments:

Post a Comment