Pinterest

Friday 5 April 2019

Spring update...

Hey guys!
Just a quick update. I've pretty much finished Best Man, the first book in my new series The Marina and I've almost finished writing the second book in the series too... Denial.
I've got a shedload of editing to do, making sure everything is perfect before I let them loose but I'm hopeful that Best Man will be available by May 2019 with Denial following soon after... How exciting!

I'm also working on a few others besides, and I'm also hoping to have the final book in my "The Band" series out in the summer.
I have two more books coming this year from the Studs and Steel series, Colby... Conflicted (Studs and Steel #9) and Three's a crowd (Studs & Steel Novella 9.5); I have almost finished Riverside: The Weddings, too and I hope to have that out by the end of the year.
Here's a little roundup of the coming titles:

Best Man (The Marina #1)
Denial (The Marina #2)
When Karl Met Devon (The Band #4)
Colby... Conflicted (Studs & Steel #9)
Three's A Crowd (A Studs & Steel Novella, Studs & Steel 9.5)
Riverside: The Weddings

And if I think up another one or two throughout the rest of the year, I'll throw them in for good measure too!

Have a great Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment