Pinterest

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Brand New Series Coming Soon...


Coming soon... a brand new series 'Behind the Scenes' 
available now for pre-order, release date 15th June 2018
exclusive to Amazon


I was watching Jason dancing on the dance floor. He was adorable. He looked really sexy in his tight, dark red jeans and that pristine, tight fitting, white shirt. God, I could have sat there all night just watching him.
“We have to shoot a sequel to this movie!” Jack said, nudging my elbow and then putting a beer in my hand as he sat down next to me, “you two are going to make me a millionaire – together you are solid gold, my friend.”
I chuckled, “We have to write the screenplay first, dude.” I reminded him.
He shrugged, “I’m sure if we put all of our heads together, we could accomplish almost anything. Look at the talent of Carl,” Carl Kyle was the screen-writer, “he’s a genius and there’s no getting away from it – you and Jason have a gift.”
I raised my eyebrows, “A gift?”
He nodded, “You know what I mean,” he said, “The chemistry you two have together… Chemistry like that is hard to come by – and you two have it in bucket loads. This film is going to put you both centre-stage when we get back. We have dozens of appearances to make together, the three of us, actually. Are you prepared for that, Gerard?”
I blinked, “What do you mean?” I asked taking a sip of my beer. What was he singling me out for?
He took his glasses off and squinted at me, “The UK media are relentless for a story, you know that. They will scrutinize your relationship.” He nodded towards Jason who was still swaying to the music, his eyes closed and a little smile on that perfect rosebud mouth.
I frowned at him. Relationship? He made it sound like Jason and I were having some sort of love affair… “But we don’t have a relationship.” I said defensively. “We’re working on a movie together, that’s all.”
He laughed, “Oh, yes you do have a relationship.” He argued good-naturedly, “Henry has come to life with you acting out his lines – and as for Sasha…”
I blinked, “What about him?”
He raised his eyebrows, “You know as well as I do that he wasn’t written this well.” He said, “I know you’ve read the book.”
I nodded, “Yes.” I admitted. Because I’d had to read the book to understand Henry. To be fair, I’d taken far more notice of Henry’s character, since I knew I’d be playing him…
“Read it again.” He said, “And then tell me if his lines are better in the book – or coming out of Jason’s mouth.”
The thought of Jason’s mouth made my head feel a little swimmy, as all the blood in my body rushed to my groin but I did my best to keep my expression neutral, “I’ll do that.” I said, “I’ll read it again when I get back.”
He raised an eyebrow, “So you’re going to bed alone tonight, then?” He asked with raised eyebrows. He made it sound like we were sleeping together, now, too. We really weren’t but there was no denying that Jason and I never went anywhere without each other, including going to bed at the same time and obviously the rest of the crew had noticed – particularly Jack who had been instrumental in throwing us together in the first place.
“Yes, I’ll be sleeping alone.” I said, frowning at him, “Jason and I are just friends.”

He nodded, “Cool.” He said, “But it would be equally cool if you were more than that – no judgement here, dude.”

No comments:

Post a Comment