Pinterest

Thursday 9 November 2017

Get romantic this Christmas with my festive new series...

I’d been so damned focused on my own truth-or-dare challenge, I hadn’t been paying proper attention. Now it occurred to me that the very beautiful and very sexy Kane had pulled a name from the hat... and that name was mine. Shit. He was far too good-looking for this...
He smiled at me. I smiled back. Why wouldn’t I? He was gorgeous...
My eyes flickered towards Elliot who was gazing at Cristian with a bit of a love-struck expression on his beautiful face. I sighed. There was no way he was ever going to be interested in me. If I was honest, I wasn’t really bothered; I was just suffering from a little hurt pride. I’d spent money on him last Christmas – the least he could have done was to give me the gift back and tell me he wasn’t interested.
Kane’s eyes followed mine to look at his friend. They narrowed slightly as he took in what I’d just seen. Elliot was clearly setting his sights on Cristian. Kane took me slightly by surprise when seconds later, he was grabbing hold of my waist and lunging at me...
As his lips bumped a little clumsily against mine I had my epiphany. I closed my eyes and parted my lips. I was instantly in heaven. It was almost as if I’d been put on this earth just to meet Kane. I honestly felt that I’d been waiting my whole life to kiss the perfect man and he’d just been delivered in the sexiest packaging imaginable. Oh, my God! Talk about your ultimate Christmas miracle!

Desperate... Release date 15th November 2017


Kurt had gone to bed by the time I got back so I couldn’t talk to him until the next morning.
With a flash of genius inspiration I started to cook bacon. No one could resist the smell of bacon... He appeared in about ten seconds.
“Bacon?” he asked, looking at me hopefully.
I raised my eyebrows at him. “You get yours when you tell me what happened to Jonny’s nose.”
He went red, “He was disrespecting you.” He said sullenly, “I didn’t like it.”
Well. I hadn’t expected that. I looked at him, “He was disrespecting me?” I asked, “How? What did he say?”
He went, if possible, even redder, “He said you were a good lay, that you were nothing but a quick roll in the sack and that he didn’t think you had any sort of future.”
I blinked. He might have put it crudely, which had clearly offended Kurt, but in all fairness, he’d got it bang on the money – because that was exactly the way I felt about him too... “Okay.”
Kurt frowned, “Okay?” he echoed, “What’s okay about that?”
I shrugged, “Well, it’s not like I’m in love with him or anything – we’ve just been messing around.”
Kurt scowled at me, “Well, I think you should choose better guys to mess around with – he’s a right wanker.”
Suppressing a smile I nodded. “Okay,” I agreed, “Good idea.”

Oblivious... Release date 1st December 2017


“Who’s the lucky guy?” Sebastian asked kindly. He was such a sweetheart and I could totally see how Kurt had fallen for his subtle charms.
I felt my face heating up. Shit. Was I that transparent? Sebastian had only met me a handful of times since he and Kurt got together last year – the last time being when they were home for the summer break. It had now rolled back around to the winter break and since Kurt had missed Christmas with his family last year, due to realising that he’d fallen headlong in love with his roommate, Sebastian, and had only been back for the New Year; they’d come over to us straight from university for Christmas this year, with plans to spend the first part of their Christmas break with us and to go back to Seb’s family for the New Year. “There’s no special guy.” I mumbled – lying through my teeth of course but there was no way I was about to tell them.
Kane raised an eyebrow, “Oh, yeah?” he asked, “So why are you blushing?”
“Get lost, will you?” I said defensively. Well, wasn’t that the wrong thing to say? All four of them turned to me with their mouths open and then...
“Oh, my God!” That was George.
“You really have met someone!” That was Kane, looking utterly delighted for me.
“What’s his name?” That was Sebastian.
“The boy’s finally been tamed. We have to meet this mystical creature.” And that was Kurt, grinning knowingly and looking like a Cheshire cat.
I smiled bashfully back at them all, my heart swelling with their combined enthusiasm, “I’d love you to meet him but he’s rarely around here – he’s a flight attendant...”
I didn’t actually expect any of them to know whom I was talking about, since he didn’t even live in France anymore. He was from across the border and his family lived in Turin, but he had his own apartment in Les Arcs and he spent most of his down time skiing in the winter and mountain biking in the summer. He was totally into the same things that I was. He was amazing...
I was wrong about them being clueless though. Kurt was right on it. “Are you talking about Cristian Llardi by any chance?” 

Determined... Release date 15th December 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment