Pinterest

Friday 17 November 2017

End of the year round-up...

Hi Guys,
Sorry that I've been so terribly remiss at keeping a monthly update going... you know how it is... you start these things and then never manage to keep them going...
So... here's an end of the year round up of what's going on in my world and what you can expect to see in 2018...

My Studs and Steel series is romping along nicely and I'm currently working on Thai...Troubled, which is about Thai and Quentin - and that's about as much as I can reveal about that one at the moment... oooh, how mysterious...
I also have a couple of novella's planned around the nightclub before I'm completely done with the series - I love those boys so much...

I have a whole new series in the making in The Band and those will all be released in 2018 - starting from around March if everything goes to plan.

My Riverside series will also end in 2018 - I'm working on the Weddings and also on Emilio's story - but if I'm honest, they're coming along pretty slowly since I've been swamped with my other projects. I will get back to them though, I promise!

My other series that may or may not be released in 2018 is my Mr Right series - oh, and I also have a few more What If's up my sleeve!
Busy, busy, busy!

Anyway... Have a great Christmas and New year - and I'll post another update in January!

In the meantime, why not meet Kurt, Kane and Elliot? Curl up and enjoy a quiet moment with my Last Christmas series... Full of snow and fairy lights and warm, fuzzy feelings of love! Ahh, bliss...






No comments:

Post a Comment