Pinterest

Thursday 24 August 2017

Meet Mason and Hendrix...

Out NOW!

 “I’ll leave you to go home. This was a mistake.” I took a step back from him, “I’m really sorry, Mason. It was lovely to meet you and to talk to you. It was genuinely lovely to realise that you were hitting on me just because you liked the look of me.” I laughed and shook my head. It had been absolutely surreal, never mind lovely...
He frowned, catching hold of my hand and pulling me back towards him, “But I don’t want to say goodnight yet.” He said looking puzzled.
I stared at him. Was he for real? “Did you not hear me?” I asked, “I’m a rent boy.” I said as bluntly as I could. “I’m disgusting.”
He shook his head, “No,” he said, “You’re not. You’re trapped in a terrible situation – I’m, not stupid, I can see that. But I’m here now. I’ll help you.” He gazed at me steadily. He really meant it...


No comments:

Post a Comment