Pinterest

Sunday 16 October 2016

October Newsletter...

Hey guys... Since it's getting a whole lot closer to Christmas I'm pleased to report that I've finished "I Need A Little Time" my Boy Next Door series number 9.
Since I've been asked by a fair few of you if Chas is gonna get his story, I thought I'd do something about it.... so this one is about Chas -if you don't know who Chas is, let me remind you - he appears as Clarissa's bar manager in my Riverside series. Thank you guys for suggesting it - I think he totally deserved a story of his own... with a whole lot of mushy Christmas romance to go with it - and, why not?



Now that I've got that one out of the way I shall be finishing off Riverside The Weddings... who knows Chas might also star in that one... I'm jus' sayin'...
I'm also going to get Emilio's book written and hopefully that one will be released around March time.
I've started writing a new series called "The Band..."
The main character in that one is Horatio... and he's falling in love with Danny... who happens to be the stepbrother of Jules - Chas's love interest in I Need A Little Time...

I'm also continuing my Studs and Steel Series and have started planning number 6... called "Stake Out..." I'll let you know more about that one next month...

Lastly, I've started writing the next one in my "What If...?" Series








No comments:

Post a Comment