Pinterest

Thursday 4 February 2016

Toby and Trey are out there together...

Well, they are twins and they do like to do everything together... it's so them!


Okay – so my family isn’t perfect – but then, whose is? And besides, it’s a loving and wonderful family and I love every one of my brothers – I have three of them; my sister and my brothers in law – and yes. I did say brothers in law – Tomas and Will are married now too.
I’m aware that we might appear dysfunctional. I’m aware that my relationship with my twin brother seems weird to some – but it’s what we are and they’ll just have to deal with it.
Oh, and to top off all of the madness – I’m in love with an actress – and of course she’s never going to want me – but there it is – ever since I saw the movie ‘Captivated’ – I have been…







I was totally used to calling the shots. Women kind of fell at my feet – not the other way around. I didn’t like to brag, but all of us were really good-looking and none of us had any issues with attracting the opposite sex (Even Tom who didn’t actually want them since he was married to a guy…) and I could, if I chose, have a different girl on my arm – every night of the week. And I did date girls – quite a lot. I didn’t fall in love with any of them though. If I’m honest, the thought of actually being in a relationship with any of them was quite horrifying. I wasn’t into that sort of nonsense. Relationships were for other people – grown ups – not me… I wasn’t like everyone else. I didn’t think I was really capable of it. Toby was the lovable one – I wasn’t. I’d felt this way since… well, since forever really – but definitely since Mum died. Mum had loved me unconditionally. She saw past all the flaws in all of her children – even me.







Both available for pre-order NOW... Release date for both books is 31st March 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment